Detox Vacuum Facial – The treatment for glowing skin (includes cleansing, exfoliation and mask followed by vacuum face, neck and décolleté massage)
- Stimulates fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen), which firms the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces non-medical swelling and puffiness
- Improves skin texture by reducing dead skin
- Treats acne by unclogging and tightening up pores
Ultrasound Treatment – Infiltrating active substances into the dermis. Your therapist will choose the concentrate depending on the skin needs:
- Reset Fluid – Intensive concentrate to treat vascular disorders
- Complex Sebo Care – Deep care concentrate for oily and uneven skin
- Active Detox – Intensive concentrate for extremely stressed skin
- Perfect Lift – Intensive concentrate to smooth and firm the skin
- Cell Performer -Intensive concentrate for tired, oxygen-deprived skin
- Ultra Repair – Intensive concentrate for the treatment of pigment disorders and sensitive skin conditions.
- Intense Boost – Intensive concentrate to effectively pad out the skin
- Natural Nourish – Intensive concentrate to treat dry and demanding skin
Mechanical lymph drainage or “air boots” is a gentle, rolling pressure massage with air cushions where pressure moves upwards from ankles to knees, hips and pelvis. During the procedure, metabolism processes and lymph drainage are activated, cellulite is reduced, and metabolism is improved.